After a bit of playing about I’ve got my water level sensor working 🙂
I’m using MuninÂ to log the data coming back from the unit attached to the sensor.
The unit is overkill for my needs, but since I had it lying about here and I didn’t want to spend anything to do this job it’ll have to do 😉
It’s a nice little PIC based board with 4 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 mains switchable outputs. Â It also has an ethernet adaptor and the software I’m using responds to modbus commands. Â I’ve had fun getting everything working.
I’d forgotten how much fun it is to make computers actually do something in the real world!